[3dem] Postdoctoral and staff positions available in Zhaoming Su's lab in West China Cryo-EM Center in Chengdu

苏昭铭 zsu at scu.edu.cn
Mon Apr 12 02:40:35 PDT 2021

Dear colleagues,

We currently have openings for postdoctoral and staff positions in my lab in West China Cryo-EM Center, Chengdu, Sichuan, China. We are mostly interested in understanding the rules behind forming stable RNA tertiary structures, the relationship between RNA structure and function, and development of RNA-targeted small molecules based on RNA structures. Details could be find on the lab website https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.zsulab.com__;!!Mih3wA!SgHh1lKEKIji666hQZNw_XeX2txsBiCuVhWNJRWgSPQO8i09xWEnOiAAfZH-m2dQaw$ .

The Center currently has a 300 kV Titan Krios G3i with K2 BioQuantum and a 200 kV Talos Arctica G2 equipped with Falcon3. Sample freezing instruments include two Mark IV Vitrobot and one Leica GP2. We also have a Leica CLEM system. Candidates of interest should e-mail your Cover Letter and CV to Zhaoming Su: zsu at scu.edu.cn. Competitive salary and benefits will be provided and are open to negotiation.

祝好,

Best,

苏昭铭 研究员

四川大学生物治疗国家重点实验室