[3dem] Data storage system

Matthias Wolf matthias.wolf at oist.jp
Fri Apr 2 08:27:28 PDT 2021

Hi Krishan,

Our 60-drive 760 TB FreeNAS has been running flawless since more than 1 year. One failed drive was easily hot swapped. If you want capacity, this does not cost more  per TB than inferior hardware, yet you get good redundancy and performance.

See my old tweet here https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/hicryoem/status/1223966559976083458?s=21__;!!Mih3wA!TpItSV7E6sE1qSO0JgCwUfuLYuNhW92PMSZUaIF70zdj2z4BE_zg2izktUsKL5clRQ$

   Matthias