[3dem] Data storage system

kumar Narasimha kumar at hti.ai
Thu Apr 1 12:10:49 PDT 2021

Look at AWS Glacier for archive storage:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://aws.amazon.com/glacier/pricing/__;!!Mih3wA!VWqEqvHJpYTyotEDvzQk8tFhjL3OmaFTn5qpYn2QuOCRHvPx0jVtMBN1-8gGFzhiZg$
I'm sure you can get even more fav pricing since you are a University.

Also, consider  San Diego Supercomputer Center. They might be free for
academia.

Regards
--Kumar

*Narasimha Kumar*
*CTO, **Health Technology Innovations Inc*
*https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hti.ai__;!!Mih3wA!VWqEqvHJpYTyotEDvzQk8tFhjL3OmaFTn5qpYn2QuOCRHvPx0jVtMBN1-8h3Oj4POw$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hti.ai__;!!Mih3wA!VWqEqvHJpYTyotEDvzQk8tFhjL3OmaFTn5qpYn2QuOCRHvPx0jVtMBN1-8h3Oj4POw$ >*