[3dem] NCCAT 2021-C1 CryoEM access proposal deadline - October 1, 2020 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Thu Sep 17 08:24:36 PDT 2020

Dear all,

NCCAT's next application deadline for no-cost nationwide cryoEM access is October 1, 2020 for our 2021 scheduling cycle1 (2021-C1). Due to COVID-19 travel restrictions, we have reconfigured our services to allow access to our cryoEM instrumentation and resources in a remote format.

Apply today: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nccat.nysbc.org/proposalcentral/__;!!Mih3wA!Xiop4u6GjyyEeY7xOGrHEfuOxHz2Pssst8tdKmWQO4cRfPwmbJGlqv9uwcK4FMtQRg$  .

We have two (2) main access categories:
1) General User Proposal (GUP) that supports remote instrumentation access, and
2) cross-Training Program (TP) that assists users in the development of cryoEM skills needed for independent research, which incorporates remote learning components.

Users may still apply for COVID-19 cryoEM instrumentation access through our GUP-c access category.

Mark your calendars: September 24 at 12PM EDT is the inaugural seminar for our NIH sponsored Joint CryoEM Service Centers Webinar Series. Registration is at no-cost, but sign-up is required: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_FJvdpAUfSzqSJdpySs3aug__;!!Mih3wA!Xiop4u6GjyyEeY7xOGrHEfuOxHz2Pssst8tdKmWQO4cRfPwmbJGlqv9uwcLCNv2eng$  .

Best,
Ed Eng

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access. For more information visit nccat.nysbc.org .

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
National Cryo-EM Service Centers - commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
NCCAT: National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
SEMC: Simons Electron Microscopy Center
NYSBC: New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Ave, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org semc.nysbc.org
(212)939-0660 x344