[3dem] PostDoc position in Cryo-EM of Neurodegeneration at the EPFL Lausanne

Stahlberg Henning henning.stahlberg at epfl.ch
Thu Sep 3 22:34:15 PDT 2020

Hi,

We are looking for a PostDoc to join our efforts in Cryo-EM of Neurodegeneration in our group at the EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland. We offer excellent working conditions with outstanding equipment in a beautiful city at the Lake of Geneva. More info at https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://epfl.ch/labs/lbem/open-positions/__;!!Mih3wA!QAFygAME7G1E54qkJMtt7q8ygS1qgy8V4O3B4AIzmX9m8-FOzvnx52iPQIf8KdNGDg$

Henning.

Henning Stahlberg
Prof., Faculty of Biology and Medicine, UNIL, and
Prof. for Physics, LBEM, IPHYS, SB, EPFL
CH-1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
mailto:henning.stahlberg at epfl.ch
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://c-cina.org__;!!Mih3wA!QAFygAME7G1E54qkJMtt7q8ygS1qgy8V4O3B4AIzmX9m8-FOzvnx52iPQIfEonDogQ$
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.epfl.ch/labs/lbem__;!!Mih3wA!QAFygAME7G1E54qkJMtt7q8ygS1qgy8V4O3B4AIzmX9m8-FOzvnx52iPQIfJ0oHlMQ$