[3dem] Gatan 626 part

Eric Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Oct 18 19:45:18 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I am after a little trick, if anyone has one to replace the little black plastic screws that permit to retract the sample protection cover on a 626 holder. The Gatan rep in Australia charges more than $300 per screw .... There are two of them plus a barrel in between.

Does anyone has a hack for this?

Regards
Eric

-----------------
Assoc. Prof Eric Hanssen

Head - Ian Holmes Imaging Centre, Bio21
Honorary Principal Fellow - Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

President Australian Microscopy and Microanalysis Society

Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia
email: ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au> | Office: +61 3 83442449 | Microscope: +61 3 83442509
Web: https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au__;!!Mih3wA!TjbaIdj-qxmy4r0LHVmqOR5hevnD_XRc70ZWaXQWnow0rMaNxxAp4qeXQcphHsAX8A$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.microscopy.unimelb.edu.au/__;!!Mih3wA!TjbaIdj-qxmy4r0LHVmqOR5hevnD_XRc70ZWaXQWnow0rMaNxxAp4qeXQcoy2ezs6g$ >

I acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which I work, and pay my respects to the Elders, past and present.
[bio21]   [amms-logo]