[3dem] contamination from UltrAuFoil?

Mathew Peet mpeet at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 12 07:56:38 PDT 2020

Dear Winnie,

These can be removed with 2% HCl. The method I've used is pick up each
grid with tweezer and then dunk in 2% HCl, 0.2% HCl, millipore, acetone
then IPA. Several seconds in each and enter and exit small container (~
25 ml) at different position. Dry by wicking tweezers and grid with
filter paper in laminar flow hood and place on filter paper.

For immediate use in water I avoided the drying with solvents and this
also worked.

Best regards,

Mathew Peet