[3dem] Postdoctoral position at the Rockefeller University

Michael P. Rout rout at rockefeller.edu
Sat Oct 3 12:43:11 PDT 2020

Hi All,

I am looking for a candidate for a postdoctoral position in my lab, at the Rockefeller University in New York City starting in 2020-early 2021. The Rout lab and our coworkers use a variety of structural and interactomic methodologies (including cryoelectron microscopy, X-ray crystallography, NMR, and crosslinking / mass spectrometry) to study the molecular mechanisms underlying nucleocytoplasmic transport through the nuclear pore complex in a variety of model systems. The laboratory is a highly collaborative environment and is fully equipped for sample preparation and biochemical analyses, as well as having complete access to the structural biology facilities at the Rockefeller University (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.rockefeller.edu/cemrc/__;!!Mih3wA!T7JH3wrV5NUyTPMvDy0sAkTVJTrF69XmotCBoqnmhV9oRkUoaJ7TSxzUNX1iZqE2ag$ ) and New York Structural Biology Center (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://nysbc.org/__;!!Mih3wA!T7JH3wrV5NUyTPMvDy0sAkTVJTrF69XmotCBoqnmhV9oRkUoaJ7TSxzUNX2QIKwh3Q$ ). Applicants with strong expertise in structural and molecular biology would be at an advantage. Informal enquires can be made directly to me (rout at rockefeller.edu<mailto:rout at rockefeller.edu>) or via my assistant (hattonb at mail.rockefeller.edu<mailto:hattonb at mail.rockefeller.edu>).

Best,

Mike Rout.

Michael P. Rout
Professor, Head of Laboratory