[3dem] Per particle -ctf refine only with image name

Jay Rai jrai at fsu.edu
Thu Oct 1 21:46:43 PDT 2020

Hi folks
Did anyone try relion ctf refinements with only stack? I mean no micrograph but only stacks( image name).
I am trying to use perparticle ctf refinement in relion only from the stack, no micrograph?
Is it duable?
I even create dummy.mrc as the micrograph name as relion ctf refinement won’t start without micrograph name!
I always ran out of memory even with 10000 particles.  My box is 512.
I ran the refinement with stack and I am in 3A. I believe ctf refinement will certainly improve the resolution.
Any help is appreciated!
Thank you in advance

With kind regards,
Jay