[3dem] New Technologies program across the European Molecular Biology Laboratory - ARISE

Julia Mahamid julia.mahamid at embl.de
Fri Nov 20 01:30:17 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I want to bring to your attention a new program across the European Molecular Biology Laboratory, tailored to provide three-year fellowships to talented technology experts to develop new technologies for the life sciences that can be included in the service offers of worldwide research infrastructures operating in the fields of imaging, bioinformatics, structural biology, genomics, proteomics, metabolomics and (bio)chemical engineering.

There are plenty of opportunities in cryo-EM and cryo-ET, from sample prep. to automation and data processing/analysis.

For details, please see the following link:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/training/technology-developers-programme/arise/applying/__;!!Mih3wA!Tk2vcFuBRLy69I4RAMTohYbQ0PwGcfiQT1lg8Uf_s5M9QjZVSiVobChWaHLxd85h6g$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.org/training/technology-developers-programme/arise/applying/__;!!Mih3wA!Tk2vcFuBRLy69I4RAMTohYbQ0PwGcfiQT1lg8Uf_s5M9QjZVSiVobChWaHLxd85h6g$ >

Cheers, Julia

Julia Mahamid
Structural and Computational Biology Unit
European Molecular Biology Laboratory
Meyerhofstrasse 1
69117 Heidelberg
Germany