[3dem] Open position: cryoEM scientist at Boehringer Ingelheim, Vienna, Austria

gerhard.fischer at boehringer-ingelheim.com gerhard.fischer at boehringer-ingelheim.com
Tue Nov 10 08:50:17 PST 2020

Dear all,

We are looking for a scientist with cryoEM experience for our team in Structural Research at Boehringer Ingelheim RCV, Vienna, Austria.

In addition, we are also looking for an X-ray crystallographer and a computational chemist.

For details:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://boehringer-ingelheim.talentry.com/share/job/178521/412469/1605024248/3__;!!Mih3wA!RDBe5BgPYaQk8I0Q-3BWtgHjxOGvTjb26nt8Xn26J0T87tR1i2kGvmPXsL6LogUNjQ$

Best wishes,
Gerhard

--
Dr.  Gerhard Fischer, Dipl.-Chem.
Principal Scientist

Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG
Medicinal Chemistry - Structural Research
Dr.-Boehringer-Gasse 5-11
1121 Vienna
Austria

Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH & Co KG, Firmenbuch-Nr.: FN 312077m, Handelsgericht Wien, Firmensitz: Wien, Rechtsform: Kommanditgesellschaft, Komplementär: Boehringer Ingelheim RCV GmbH, Firmenbuch-Nr.: FN 310535w, Handelsgericht Wien, Firmensitz: Wien, Rechtsform: Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung

Privacy Notice: We use personal data for current and future business collaborations, and will retain such data for the duration of our business relationship. During the course of our business relationship we may collect contact data, data about professional qualifications (publications etc.). Some of the data is sourced from public sources and websites. Legal basis: Article 6 (1) b) and f) EU GDPR. Click here for more information on the local company website of the respective country about data protection at Boehringer Ingelheim and your rights. Please note that additional privacy notices may apply and that all these privacy notices might be updated from time to time.

This e-mail is confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please reply to sender, delete the e-mail and do not disclose its contents to any person. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, copying or distribution is strictly prohibited.