[3dem] Krios access at the Univ of Utah

David Timm david.timm at biochem.utah.edu
Thu May 28 08:36:16 PDT 2020

Dear 3DEM community,

I am writing to inform the community that the Beckman Center for Cryo-EM at the University of Utah is currently operational. Our Titan Krios G3 is equipped with a Gatan K3 detector & energy filter.

We are happy to accommodate external academic and commercial samples. More information about our facilities can be found on our website (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://cores.utah.edu/electron-microscopy/__;!!Mih3wA!V4dRugp9WnSc5us9T451ojpmsaP2pqSz7yDJP25KLzGhjLVesQAgzGNxKQZP_Gro1Q$ ), or feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you, Dave Timm

David E. Timm, Ph.D.
Director, Arnold & Mabel Beckman Center for Cryo-EM
Department of Biochemistry
Crocker Science Center, room 038
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, Utah 84112 USA