[3dem] Fwd: Webinar Invitation | How to improve communication in research environments?

Guy Perkins guyaperkins at gmail.com
Fri May 22 09:41:30 PDT 2020

On behalf of Claudia Faria

Dear fellow scientists and researchers,

In order to learn and discuss the *best practices for structuring services
at core facilities*, Agendo created a series of webinars with dissemination
and discussion of important topics to increase the productivity of
scientists and improve workflows.

So, we are excited to invite you to our next webinar, happening *Monday,
May 25th at 10 AM and 5:30 PM (GMT+1)*!
To attend, please register here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.agendo.science/webinars.html__;!!Mih3wA!WLC7AavqPayD3D1ns36oWEFmG9hKrWH6BlivUHItitATz4t-DtuJJ_OgCongaQXaSg$

This time, the teaser is:  *How to improve communication in research
environments?*

Remote communication has become increasingly important in the way we work
nowadays. In research environments, neglecting quality communication with
your peers can, ultimately:

   1. decrease the quality of the work produced, because information gets
   lost or too entangled
   2. result in wasted time and resources
   3. decrease experiment reproducibility

And if you are provided with tools that strengthen the ties within your
scientific community, as well as to enhance the quality and reproducibility
of your data, there’s no excuse for you not to use them properly! - Your
future self, future scientists and present peers will appreciate it
immensely.

So join us in this webinar as we will be addressing the main hinders and
the best practices to achieve good communication within research
institutions, providing you with tools that make your life easier - not
only as managers, but also as users! In the end, we’ll be there to assist
you in a Q&A session.

Will you accept the challenge and take this opportunity to learn how to
enhance communication within your workflows and increase reproducibility
and productivity?

Hope to see you there!
All the best, and stay safe.

*Cláudia Faria*