[3dem] Membrane segmentation in (cryo-)ET with TomoSegMemTV

Jose-Jesus Fernandez JJ.Fernandez at csic.es
Fri May 8 00:58:43 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

TomoSegMemTV is our software for membrane segmentation in electron
(cryo)-tomograms. The sofware runs on Matlab and implements a method
based on Tensor Voting that we presented some time ago
(Martinez-Sanchez et al, JSB 186:49-61, 2014[1]).

We have now developed a standalone version of the software (that is,
not dependent on Matlab). Our hope is that this version will make
TomoSegMemTV accessible to members of the (cryo-)ET community without
Matlab.

Both versions (Matlab and standalone) will coexist. So, you can select
the most convenient for you. They are available at this website:

    https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://sites.google.com/site/3demimageprocessing/tomosegmemtv__;!!Mih3wA!WI7qC3Rbf5dOr-BymiGOiqW6GDYceqzSewq9DYHUuM-Gbfd15yJlB-cTTNObvdQkmw$

The Matlab version is also available through PySeg
(https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/anmartinezs/pyseg_system__;!!Mih3wA!WI7qC3Rbf5dOr-BymiGOiqW6GDYceqzSewq9DYHUuM-Gbfd15yJlB-cTTNNx-hfBDw$ ).

Stay safe,

Best regards,

TomoSegMemTV team
A Martinez-Sanchez, I Garcia, S Asano, V Lucic, JJ Fernandez

Vínculos:
---------
[1] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1047847714000495__;!!Mih3wA!WI7qC3Rbf5dOr-BymiGOiqW6GDYceqzSewq9DYHUuM-Gbfd15yJlB-cTTNN6Ekv53w$