[3dem] Postdoctoral Fellow Recruitment

Herzik, Mark mherzik at UCSD.EDU
Mon May 4 15:41:28 PDT 2020

Dear All,

Two Postdoctoral Positions are open in the Herzik lab (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://herziklab.com__;!!Mih3wA!RZiEJ5KpOjRe9SXXTOhkiQOHOiZ6pcWzUyeugEOsYBqUQpWjSzfV7asAKtEIumre7Q$ ) at The University of California, San Diego. Our lab focuses on developing cryoEM and computational methodologies directed towards elucidating the molecular underpinnings governing macromolecular transport within eukaryotic cells.

We are  seeking highly motivated applicants who have very recently received a Ph.D., or will soon receive a Ph.D. in biochemistry, biophysics, structural biology or related fields. Experiences with mammalian protein expression and purification, X-ray crystallography, cryoEM, and computational biophysics are highly preferred but not required.

Please submit the following information via email:
1) Your CV (including publication list)
2) In less than 1 page outline your previous work and your current/future scientific interests.
3) Email addresses for three references.

Thanks,
-Mark Herzik, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor
Natural Sciences Building 4105