[3dem] Covid19 and cryo-EM

De Biasio, Alfredo (Dr.) adb43 at leicester.ac.uk
Sun Mar 22 04:30:58 PDT 2020

Dear Daniel,
It is not a naive question, it is a compelling one. If our facilities will be shut down for months, we should rather think of ways to make them useful to the research community combating COVID-19. Perhaps coordinating with virogists who have already access to recombinant viral proteins that may be imaged by Cryo-EM, could be a possibility.

Best regards,

Alfredo De Biasio

Dr. Alfredo De Biasio
Lecturer
Leicester Institute of Structural and Chemical Biology (LISCB)
Henry Wellcome Building
University of Leicester,
Lancaster Road,
Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK