[3dem] SubAngstrom Electron Dose Rate Calculator

SubAngstrom info at subangstrom.com
Tue Jun 23 06:09:05 PDT 2020

Dear 3DEM community,

I thought it might be useful to share a link to our dose rate calculator. I
use it almost on a daily basis to accurately calculate the dose based on
various experimental parameters. Until recently it existed as an Excel
sheet that was shared with clients and friends. I'm sure many of you use
something similar while setting up your experiments, but I thought it would
be nice to have easy access to it. We'll call this version 1.0 and we're
happy to add any additional functionality you might find useful.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.subangstrom.com/dose__;!!Mih3wA!T7phZIi8NwgRJuPfMwThjMPmovvw1es01PaPxw0BRUsqTmMtaAHEXBMzp_ZfIQelow$

You can send any comments or suggestions for additions to
info at subangstrom.com.

Happy imaging.

Best,
Mark