[3dem] Fwd: Reaching out on HTI's NSF Award

Narashima Kumar kumar at healthtechnologyinnovations.com
Fri Jun 12 18:55:55 PDT 2020

Dear Researchers,

I am writing to you as part of an NSF Bootcamp project. Our startup
company, Health Technology Innovations, Inc.
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.healthtechnologyinnovations.com/__;!!Mih3wA!Wnam_y7ORUq1deYcZCQKsgpMplnZvvzmuVKF8kpWvDFkimQuenbBz5wt92Unw3CFWw$ > (HTI), recently
received a National
Science Foundation grant award (NSF STTR Phase I)
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nsf.gov/awardsearch/showAward?AWD_ID=1939142&HistoricalAwards=false__;!!Mih3wA!Wnam_y7ORUq1deYcZCQKsgpMplnZvvzmuVKF8kpWvDFkimQuenbBz5wt92UnZkVW1g$ >
for CryoDiscovery™, a project applying machine learning to cryo-EM image
processing.

As part of the Bootcamp we need to get input from cryo-EM users to better
understand their key pain points so that we can help address them. We will
not discuss our product, CryoDiscovery, unless asked, in the discussions.

Your expertise and knowledge in cryo-EM will be greatly appreciated. All
input will remain confidential, but you will receive our summary of key
learnings after all interviews are completed.

If you'd like to help us with your perspectives, please let us know. We
will elaborate further.

Thanks and regards,
N Kumar
CTO, HTI Inc,