[3dem] Hexamer dissociate while freezing Cryo-EM grids

Zhongwu Zhou noonzhou at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 11:33:17 PDT 2020

Hi Roger,

Thanks for providing the info. Can you provide a little bit more info about
how UA interacts with nucleic acids or proteins? Also, in your  2003
JSB paper, I noticed that some sample is negative stained  and the other is
positive stained. What cause the difference? Is it possible to estimate to
the amount of heave mental absorbed on the sample? Furthermore, based on
the intensity of sample on the positive stained images, can we relatively
estimate the molecular mass of the sample if a reference provided in the
same image conditions?

best,

zhongwu