[3dem] EMBL-EBI is recruiting a Bioimaging Team Leader

Gerard DVD Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Jul 23 06:30:22 PDT 2020

Dear all,

EMBL-EBI is now recruiting a Team Leader to lead a new Bioimaging team, which
will be responsible for fully establishing, further developing and operating
the BioImage Archive (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ebi.ac.uk/bioimage-archive/__;!!Mih3wA!X2oFr0R64NCNkwYLrNh9AGvbmxsz1s46VEJVg0lxlPtV-ZrXTYAf7NEANwoIZ_nzhw$ ), in
collaboration with several other teams at the institute. This is an exciting
and challenging opportunity for an established bioimage scientist to have a
real impact on (and break new ground in) the public archiving and
dissemination of bioimage data.

More information can be found in the vacancy notice:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI01674__;!!Mih3wA!X2oFr0R64NCNkwYLrNh9AGvbmxsz1s46VEJVg0lxlPtV-ZrXTYAf7NEANwrjJcZxOQ$

--Gerard

---
Gerard J. Kleywegt, EMBL-EBI, Hinxton, UK
Head of Molecular and  Cellular Structure
gerard at ebi.ac.uk pdbe.org emdb-empiar.org
PA: Roisin Dunlop    pdbe_admin at ebi.ac.uk
---
NB: In response to the Covid-19 situation,
EMBL-EBI has closed its premises and all
staff are working from home until further
notice. We will endeavour to keep our services
up and running and to answer emails, helpdesk
queries, etc. as usual.