[3dem] BSL2 vs BSL1

Jaap Brink jbrink at jeol.com
Sun Jul 5 18:07:08 PDT 2020

Hi Ruben,

Don’t think BSL2 requires that. BSL3 for sure does and requires elaborate decon procedures to be in place. UTMB goes for a SVC visit back from level 3 to level 2. It is then safe to enter.

Regards,
Jaap
----
Jacob Brink Ph.D.
TEM Product Manager Life Sciences
JEOL USA, Inc.,
Peabody MA 01960, U.S.A.
Cell: +1 (978) 317-9561

Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse typos and this email’s brevity.