[3dem] Application deadline extended virtual cryo-EM and 3D image processing EMBO course 2020

Sachse, Carsten c.sachse at fz-juelich.de
Thu Jul 2 23:19:06 PDT 2020

Dear members of the 3DEM list,

On behalf of the organizers Lori Passmore, Henning Stahlberg, Julia Mahamid, John Briggs and myself, I would like inform you that we decided to hold the cryo-EM EMBO course this year on August 23 - 29 including practicals in a virtual format.

Please find programme and application details here:
https://www.embl.de/training/events/2020/CRY20-01/index.html <https://www.embl.de/training/events/2020/CRY20-01/index.html>

Due to the updated schedule and the course mode, we extend the application deadline until July 14th.

Best wishes,

Carsten
Prof. Dr. Carsten Sachse

Forschungszentrum Jülich
Ernst-Ruska Centre for Microscopy and Spectroscopy with Electrons / ER-C-3 Structural Biology
Wilhem-Johnen-Straße, 52425 Jülich
Germany
http://www.fz-juelich.de/er-c/er-c-3
http://https://sachse.fz-juelich.de