[3dem] Cryo-EM Virtual Product Booth

Tim Sweeney - MiTeGen tim.sweeney at mitegen.com
Wed Jul 1 08:01:09 PDT 2020

Greetings Everyone -

We'd like to bring to your attention a Cryo-EM virtual booth we are
offering July 14th that will review new tools and developments for easier
grid preparation, improved storage, and tracking. You'll learn how you can
take control of the variables influencing your grid quality, increase
efficiency, and easily organize, track and ship your prepared grids.

There are two sessions offered on July 14th: 10:30am EST and 2:30pm EST.
This will be held via Zoom. You'll have an opportunity to ask questions as
well.

Register for either session at
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.mitegen.com/new-tools-and-developments-for-easier-grid-preparation-improved-storage-and-tracking/__;!!Mih3wA!UNeFzKGja2Tt0Zly9X8XFd6PEVk-e2KvsqvUcloXqesK8OV8Y9aODiZWGM7c0nI8Jg$

Thanks,

Tim Sweeney

--
Tim Sweeney