[3dem] Three vacancies in R&D Thermo Fisher Scientific, Eindhoven The Netherlands

Dudkina, Natalya natalya.dudkina at thermofisher.com
Fri Jan 31 10:24:44 PST 2020

Dear list members,

We seek to expand our New Product Development (R&D) team in the Thermo Fisher Scientific in Eindhoven, the Netherlands. Our international team is pursuing improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the sample creation process for Cryo-EM.

We have the following vacancies:

Two Workflow Engineers Sample Preparations – cryo-EM

Further details and the link to apply can be found here:

https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/112602BR/Workflow-Engineer-Sample-Preparation-Cryo-EM

For more information please contact me natalya.dudkina at thermofisher.com

Project Manager – Sample Preparations – Life Science – cryo-EM

Further details and the link to apply can be found here:

https://jobs.thermofisher.com/global/en/job/100650BR/Project-Manager-Sample-Preparations-Life-Science-CryoEM

For more information please contact Jeroen Bresser jeroen.bresser at thermofisher.com

Regards,

Natalya Dudkina