[3dem] Update of 3DEM Genealogy

Ardan Patwardhan ardan at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jan 16 02:01:43 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

After incorporating many suggestions from the community following the last update of the 3DEM Genealogy page (https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/genealogy.html <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/pdbe/emdb/genealogy.html>)  in June 2019, we are pleased to release the updated version of the genealogy.

Our thanks to all those who sent us comments and suggestions. Please send any further comments  and feedback you may have to:

Martin Kessel

Martink1937 at gmail.com <mailto:Martink1937 at gmail.com>
Before sending comments we recommend that you read the criteria for inclusion in the genealogy found by clicking on the ‘?’ symbol above the genealogy visualisation on the 3DEM Genealogy page.

Many Thanks and Best Wishes

Martin Kessel, Hebrew University and NCI, NIH

Ardan Patwardan, EMBL-EBI

Sriram Somasundharam, EMBL-EBI

Alexis Rohou, Genetech, California.