[3dem] Insertion of Holder 626

Savva, Christos (Dr.) gwcs1 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon Feb 24 05:39:29 PST 2020

Hi Ariel

To add to Krishna’s comments the airlock my also need a clean. I recently had frequent vacuum crashes on our CM200 and a careful clean of the airlock tube removed a lot of particulates that were the cause of the problem.

I would recommend you ask you field service engineer to clean it as there are some sensitive components that you don't want to damage.

Best wishes

Christos

Dr. Christos Savva
Facility Manager