[3dem] Post-doctoral position in cryo-EM/structural biology of multiprotein signalling complexes

Stefan Arold stefantarold at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 03:21:51 PST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

If you are looking for a Post-Doc position in place where you don’t have to
wait for weeks to measure on a TITAN KRIOS equipped with a direct detector
and phase plate, then please consider the position that I have currently
available in my group for an EM-savvy structural biologist at KAUST.

For more information, and to apply please go to :
https://apply.interfolio.com/74342

Or contact me directly at stefan.arold at kaust.edu.sa

With warm wishes from the Red Sea,

Stefan

*Stefan T Arold, *

*Professor of Bioscience*

*Division of Biological and Environmental Sciences and Engineering*

*Computational Bioscience Research Center (CBRC) King Abdullah University
of Science and Technology (KAUST)*