[3dem] 3D FSC server

Basil Greber basilgreber at gmx.net
Wed Feb 19 14:27:53 PST 2020

Dear list,

I have used the 3D FSC server previously (and found it to be very useful), but upon attempting to do so yesterday, I got no results. The job status is „DONE“ (not „SUCCESS“) and where the link to the compressed results usually appears, it also says „DONE“ (no link). No images of FSCs are displayed on the results page. Has anyone else had similar issues? Otherwise there may be a problem with my data, though I tried to re-run an old job and that returned the same problem. Any insight would be appreciated.

Thank you, and best regards,

Basil