[3dem] Which resolution?

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Sun Feb 16 08:38:04 PST 2020

Dear Pawel and All others ....

This 2010 review is - unfortunately - largely based on the flawed
statistics I mentioned before, namely on the a priori assumption that the
inner product of a signal vector and a noise vector are ZERO (an
orthogonality assumption).  The (Frank & Al-Ali 1975) paper we have refuted
on a number of occasions (for example in 2005, and most recently in our
BioRxiv paper) but you still take that as the correct relation between SNR
and FRC (and you never cite the criticism...).
Sorry
Marin