[3dem] Fwd: [ccp4bb] Job opportunities with Oxfords Biomedical Research Computing facility

Pranav Shah p.shah.lab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 09:39:11 PST 2020

We have an exciting Cryo-EM computing position within the Biomedical
Research Computing setup here at the Nuffield Department of Medicine,
University of Oxford. Please see below for the announcement and
contact Robert Esnouf (robert at strubi.ox.ac.uk) for informal enquiries.

Happy holidays and stay safe!

Best,
Pranav
--
Pranav Shah
Postdoctoral Research Fellow.

Division of Structural Biology,
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics,
University of Oxford,
Roosevelt Drive, Oxford OX3 7BN,
UK