[3dem] postdoc position RELION

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Dec 10 08:26:31 PST 2020

Dear EM-ers,

We are looking to expand our team with a postdoc to develop novel
cryo-EM image processing algorithms in RELION. In particular, we are
planning to use modern machine-learning approaches to tackle the problem
of 3D reconstruction in the presence of continuous flexibility. This
project is an exciting collaborative effort with Carola Schoenlieb
(Cambridge), Ozan Oktem (Edinburgh), the STFC/CCP-EM team and the Alan
Turing Institute.

The position closes on January 7th:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-scientist-cdf-mrc-laboratory-of-molecular-biology-733297__;!!Mih3wA!R7jimgg70qNKP7qUDl3DSf0GTcpdTg03jAFuC7kLNaUIzdr53KZ8ZHe7uWCizl196A$

I am happy to answer informal requests for information by email, and so
is Tom Burnley at CCP-EM (tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk).

Best,

Sjors

PS: If you happen to have friends/colleagues in the applied maths or
machine-learning community who might be interested, I would appreciate
you pointing them towards this opportunity.

--
Sjors Scheres
MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology