[3dem] Postdoc position at Imperial College London

Zhang, Xiaodong xiaodong.zhang at imperial.ac.uk
Mon Dec 7 10:36:39 PST 2020

Dear all,

There is a postdoc position available in my group (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!UkfXfBrzfQqJQWrC7BhRM-rxSnlmgxEPGyQfhja4JK9avDJ4ShqqQJ-GROs_1doHVg$ ). The successful candidate will join a multi-disciplinary team of international researchers investigating the structures and mechanisms of key components involved in eukaryotic DNA damage signalling and repair. We employ a combination of cryo electron microscopy, X-ray crystallography, biochemical and biophysical techniques, utilising our excellent structural biology facilities at Imperial College London.

Details about this post and how to apply can be found https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imperial.ac.uk/jobs/description/MED02162/research-associate-structural-biology__;!!Mih3wA!UkfXfBrzfQqJQWrC7BhRM-rxSnlmgxEPGyQfhja4JK9avDJ4ShqqQJ-GROttVp7Oug$

For informal enquiries, please email me directly with your CV.

with best wishes

Xiaodong

Professor Xiaodong Zhang
Section of Structural Biology, Department of Infectious Diseases, Imperial College London
104, Sir Alexander Fleming Building, South Kensington, London, SW7 2AZ, +44 207 594 3151, PA: Ms. Kasia Pearce (k.pearce at imperial.ac.uk<mailto:k.pearce at imperial.ac.uk>). 0207 594 2763
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!UkfXfBrzfQqJQWrC7BhRM-rxSnlmgxEPGyQfhja4JK9avDJ4ShqqQJ-GROvg7Lk06Q$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.imperial.ac.uk/people/xiaodong.zhang__;!!Mih3wA!UkfXfBrzfQqJQWrC7BhRM-rxSnlmgxEPGyQfhja4JK9avDJ4ShqqQJ-GROvg7Lk06Q$ >