[3dem] Phenix User Workshop, 15th and 16th of September

Billy Poon BKPoon at lbl.gov
Mon Aug 31 13:48:35 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

The Phenix developers will be holding an online Phenix User Workshop on the
15th and 16th of September at 8am-12pm PDT. These times will work best for
researchers in North and South America, Europe and Africa. We plan to hold
a future workshop at a time better suited to researchers in Asia and
Australasia.

The format of the workshop will be demos of the use of Phenix programs
combined with slides to explain the theory. We expect an interactive
meeting where attendees can ask questions for the Phenix team to answer.

The workshop will cover aspects of crystallography and cryo-EM in Phenix,
with the final emphasis based on the applicants’ research interests. To
apply, send email to workshops at phenix-online.org with a short paragraph
about your interests. We will make every effort to accommodate all
applicants, but may need to defer some requests to a future workshop if
demand is high. We are hoping this workshop will be a success, in which
case we plan to host more in the future.

 Cheers,
The Phenix Developer Team

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist, Molecular Biophysics and Integrated Bioimaging