[3dem] Gatan K2 Summit DD camera is looking for new home

Aleksandr Mironov Aleksandr.Mironov at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Aug 7 01:29:28 PDT 2020

Dear All,

We have a GATAN K2 Summit DD camera that we thought we would offer up to the list to see if anyone wants to potentially buy it. The camera is just under 3 years old; it came in September 2017 and has been very lightly used on F30 FEG Polara primarily as a sample screening instrument for our KRIOS access at eBIC. We are in the process of upgrading our facility and no longer require the camera. At the moment we're looking to install our new equipment October 2020, so expressions of interest would be useful now, prior to the disassembly of our Polara. If anybody is interested in buying it, please contact Dr. Richard Collins (richard.collins at manchester.ac.uk) for further details.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Dr. Aleksandr Mironov MD, PhD