[3dem] CryoEM Grid Boxes

Rice, William William.Rice at nyulangone.org
Fri Apr 24 12:33:13 PDT 2020

I prefer coloured boxes, but avoid dark colours, especially dark blue or black. Also I prefer the clipped box style which has a completely removable lid, rather than fiddling and adjusting a tiny slot. Since we use a puck system the extra size of the lid is not an issue. I also find the star shape easier to work with for unclipped grids, and having a box which could accommodate both would be great.

William J. Rice, PhD

Director, Cryo-Electron Microscopy Laboratory

NYU Langone Health

Smilow, SR C-10

522 First Ave., New York, NY 10016