[3dem] CryoEM Grid Boxes

Cristina Paulino c.paulino at rug.nl
Fri Apr 24 11:52:13 PDT 2020

If we are already discussing it openly there is actually no real reason why not make 6 instead of only 4 slots. We use 6 slots boxes and it works and is so much handier.

Cristina

Dr. Cristina Paulino
Assistant Professor
Head of the cryo-Electron Microscopy Unit
Department of Structural Biology and Membrane Enzymology

Groningen Biomolecular Sciences and Biotechnology Institute (GBB)
Faculty of Science and Engineering, University of Groningen
Nijenborgh 4, 9747 AG Groningen, The Netherlands
Room 5116-0141
Phone: +31 50 363 34 02
Email: c.paulino at rug.nl

ORCID: 0000-0001-7017-109X