[3dem] 27th April - 1st May - CCP-EM Spring Symposium // Online

Tom Burnley - UKRI STFC tom.burnley at stfc.ac.uk
Thu Apr 16 13:46:27 PDT 2020

Dear all,

We are delighted to announce that we will host an online version of the CCP-EM Spring Symposium and Diamond Light Source Biological Cryo-imaging User Meeting for eBIC and B24.  Confirmed speakers include:

Chris Russo (MRC-LMB)
Joe Atherton (KCL)
Rouslan Efremov (VIB-VUB Center for Structural Biology)
Vicki Gold (University of Exeter)
Alex Noble (NYSBC)
Dimitry Tegunov (Max Planck Institute for Biophysical Chemistry)
Hongyi Xu (Stockholm University)

Plus many more great speakers covering all aspects of cryoEM methods.  The full schedule can be found here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.ccpem.ac.uk/training/spring_symposium_2020/spring_symposium.php__;!!Mih3wA!VS11IblTAvJKtc_iwtCmi_cPBxVv-FsDOKUVtND2saJ6WVC6pMO_K8b37TcDTQUL4Q$

The meeting will hosted via Zoom and is free of charge but you will need to pre-register here:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://ukri.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_7ZSLh1xWQcqjqtIE_I2Sjg__;!!Mih3wA!VS11IblTAvJKtc_iwtCmi_cPBxVv-FsDOKUVtND2saJ6WVC6pMO_K8b37Tf5datoVw$

We’d like to encourage audience participation so during the talks please suggest questions to the session chair via the Zoom chat function and they will field these questions to the speaker at the end of the talk.

We are indebted to the speakers for their kind support in unusual circumstances and also the hard work of the Scientific Organisers Helen Saibel (Birkbeck) and Christos Savva (Leicester) to put together such a rich programme.  We’d like to thank them all for their help!

Best wishes from CCP-EM,

Tom, Colin, Agnel, Jola, Helen and Martyn