[3dem] PhD positions in cryo-EM available at Stockholm University

Pascal Meier pascal.meier at dbb.su.se
Tue Sep 17 06:05:12 PDT 2019

Dear all

We have two ERC-funded PhD positions available in the lab of David Drew, Stockholm University to work on dissecting the structure, dynamics, and allosteric regulation of SLC transporters.

We have access to the national cryo-EM facility at Scilifelab in Stockholm, which is equipped with a Talos Arctica and a Titan Krios.

We are looking for candidates with a background in biochemistry/structural biology/cell biology.

Closing date 24th September

Please apply here:

https://www.dbb.su.se/about-us/vacancies/3-phd-student-positions-available-at-dbb-1.450698

For more informations about the group please use this link:

https://www.su.se/english/profiles/drew-1.181696

Relevant publications from lab: Nature (2013) 501:573;  Nat. Struct. Mol. Biol. (2016) 3:248; PNAS (2017) 114(7); NComms (2018) 12;9(1):4253.

Thanks for sharing

Pascal Meier

Pascal Meier
PhD Candidate
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Stockholm University
SE-106 91 Stockholm
Sweden

phone: +46-8-674 7979