[3dem] Postdoc opportunity at the MRC LMB, Cambridge

Ben Falcon bfalcon at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Thu Sep 5 03:27:39 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join our new group at the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology (https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/a-to-g/benjamin-falcon/ <https://www2.mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk/group-leaders/a-to-g/benjamin-falcon/>) to study neurodegenerative disease-associated protein assemblies from human brain using cryo-EM.

The LMB has a large collaborative cryo-EM community, with scientists working on challenging biological problems and methods development. Our EM facility houses 10 microscopes, including 3 Titan Krios and 2 Polara, and provides excellent training and support.

This is a 3-year, fully-funded position. For further information and to apply, please visit,

https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-scientist-mrc-laboratory-of-molecular-biology-705087 <https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/postdoctoral-scientist-mrc-laboratory-of-molecular-biology-705087>

Closing date is 6th October 2019.

Please feel free to email me with any informal enquiries at bfalcon at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk <mailto:bfalcon at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk>.

Kind regards,
Ben