[3dem] We build cryo-plungers!

Winnie Liang neptuneffscoo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 12:55:49 PDT 2019

Hello 3dem'ers,

I've got many requests about my company in terms of our custom manual
plungers and sample preparation services.  Therefore, I have included the
company brochure below, and you can also find more information on our
website at https://neptuneffs.com/services-products.

Thank you again for your interest!

Winnie Liang, Ph.D.
neptuneffscoo at gmail.com
415-508-7203

 Brochure_Neptune Fluid Flow Systems_Oct2019.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MpzdgFVdnNJkEeq8ctc8lR9TuoDJTixP/view?usp=drive_web>