[3dem] postdoc on cryo-tomography of COPII at Birkbeck College

Giulia Zanetti g.zanetti at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Tue Oct 1 13:35:35 PDT 2019

Dear all,

applications for the first of two postdoctoral positions in my lab are now open.

We use cryo-EM to understand COPII coat assembly and membrane remodelling. In particular, we employ cryo-tomography and subtomogram averaging to achieve detailed views of the coat assembled on membranes (see Hutchings et al., Nat Comm. 2018).
Our lab is part of the vibrant cryo-EM community at ISMB, Birkbeck College, where we have access to state-of-the-art facilities.

Please do get in touch with me if you would like to know more about this BBSRC-funded project. Closing date for applications is 31st October 2019.

https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/postdoctoral-researcher-401082.html <https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/postdoctoral-researcher-401082.html>

Best,
Giulia

zanettilab.co <http://zanettilab.co/>.uk