[3dem] Postdoc at Yale University (cryo-EM algorithms and additional areas)

Roy Lederman subscriber at roy.lederman.name
Sat Nov 30 11:38:50 PST 2019

Dear Colleagues,

We are recruiting postdocs interested in developing algorithms and software
for cryo-EM. Experience in cryo-EM, software development, signal
processing, or molecular dynamics is advantageous.

Successful applicants will work in the new QBio institute, which houses
both theoreticians and experimentalists (there is a cryo-EM facility under
construction across the hall).

For additional information on our broader interests in applied mathematics,
statistics, data science, and applications, please visit
https://roy.lederman.name/postdocs/ . To apply, please visit
https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/15257 .

Candidates applying for this position should note that positions are also
open for Gibbs Assistant Professors (non-tenure-track) in applied
mathematics. These are excellent positions for the postdoc career stage in
math, applied math, and various related areas. Candidates who may qualify
are encouraged to additionally submit an application for those
positions at https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/15102
.  <https://www.mathjobs.org/jobs/jobs/15102>

Please contact me if you have any questions about the positions or
deadlines.

Please forward this to excellent potential candidates.

Thanks,

Roy