[3dem] Postdoc on cryo-EM of motor proteins, Birkbeck

Anthony Roberts a.roberts at mail.cryst.bbk.ac.uk
Thu Nov 21 02:27:57 PST 2019

Dear all,

A postdoc position is available in my lab to investigate motor proteins powering microtubule-based movement within cilia and flagella. We use cryo-EM, single-molecule fluorescence microscopy, and multi-protein expression to ask mechanistic questions about cargo transport along microtubules.

For more information, please see Toropova et al. 2019 Nature Structural & Molecular Biology (https://rdcu.be/bPzOk <https://rdcu.be/bPzOk>) and the research group website (http://people.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~ubcg87a/index.html <http://people.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~ubcg87a/index.html>).

Our lab is part of the vibrant cryo-EM community at the ISMB, Birkbeck (http://www.ismb.lon.ac.uk <http://www.ismb.lon.ac.uk/>), with access to state-of-the-art facilities.

To apply and find out more about the position, please use the link below:
https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/postdoctoral-researcher-in-cryoem-405279.html <https://cis7.bbk.ac.uk/vacancy/postdoctoral-researcher-in-cryoem-405279.html>

The closing date for applications is 12 December 2019.

Best wishes,

Anthony