[3dem] bioinformatics mini-symposium in Dundee

William Nicholson william_v_nicholson at yahoo.com
Wed May 15 03:19:41 PDT 2019

There's a bioinformatics mini-symposium in Dundee at the end of this month.  I guess some people on the group may be interested in this although it's somewhat short notice at this stage if you are not based in the UK (or maybe Scotland even).  https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bioinformatics-mini-symposium-at-dundee-tickets-55754217365

Also, there's a workshop the following day in Dundee covering machine learning (with Keras), Jalview, Jupyter notebooks, some Java programming related topics, etc. (I will try to follow up with a link to a web page with more details later),

William