[3dem] repairs / replacement Quorum PP2000T transfer device

Lu Gan lu at anaphase.org
Fri Mar 15 01:31:51 PDT 2019

Dear 3DEM,

In a recent cryo-FIB session, the transfer device dropped off our center's
Quorum PP2000T cryo-preparation system, resulting in a cracked window
(photo attached below). Quorum has discontinued the PP2000T and does not
have any spare parts. They are recommending that we buy a new, complete
cryopreparation system. Does anyone know of a machinist or 3rd-party firm
that can repair this transfer device? Alternatively, does anyone know of a
vendor (or have in their own hands) a working second-hand transfer system
for sale?

If yes, please reply to directly to me.

Thanks in advance!
[image: damaged_PP2000T_transfer_device.jpg]

Cheers.
Lu

--
Lu Gan