[3dem] Faculty Position in Bristol, UK

Paul Verkade P.Verkade at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Mar 6 02:25:42 PST 2019

Dear all,

The School of Biochemistry at the University of Bristol, UK has a Lecturer / Senior Lecturer position open. Both group leaders as well as earlier career researchers are encouraged to apply. We would especially welcome applications applying cellular cryo electron tomography to a biological question fitting within the remit of our School (http://bristol.ac.uk/biochemistry/). We have a large suite of light, electron, correlative, and cryo microscopes to support the research (https://www.bristol.ac.uk/wolfson-bioimaging/).

Please see the following document for more information and how to apply (http://www.bristol.ac.uk/jobs/find/details.html?nPostingId=32894&nPostingTargetId=121994&id=Q50FK026203F3VBQBV7V77V83&LG=UK&mask=uobext).

Best regards,
Paul
__________________________________
Paul Verkade PhD FRMS
Professor of Bioimaging
School of Biochemistry
Biomedical Sciences Building
University of Bristol
University Walk
BS8 1TD Bristol
United Kingdom

tel.+44-117-3312179
Fax. +44-117-3312168
mail: p.verkade at bristol.ac.uk<mailto:p.verkade at bristol.ac.uk>
websites:
http://www.bristol.ac.uk/biochemistry/research/pv.html
https://www.bristol.ac.uk/wolfson-bioimaging/equipment/clem/

A top 10 UK university (QS Rankings 2019)
A top 4 UK university with leading employers (High Fliers 2018)
A top 5 UK university for research (THE analysis of REF 2014)

[cid:EF6311DA-AC1C-4432-B292-B9DC81E05F51 at users.bris.ac.uk]