[3dem] Postdoc position at UCL/Birkbeck, London

Cheung, Alan alan.cheung at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Mar 4 07:29:18 PST 2019

Dear all - a quick reminder about the open postdoc position in our lab<https://cheunglab.net/>, at the Institute for Structural and Molecular Biology<http://www.ismb.lon.ac.uk/> in London.

Application details below.

Best wishes,
Alan

On Thu, 7 Feb 2019 at 23:20, Cheung, Alan <alan.cheung at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:alan.cheung at ucl.ac.uk>> wrote:
Dear All

Institute of Structural and Molecular Biology
University College London and Birkbeck College
Postdoctoral Researcher in Structural Biology

A Wellcome Trust funded 3-year postdoc position is available in our lab to work on the molecular mechanisms of chromatin modification and transcription using biochemical, biophysical and structural biology methods.

Our lab is located in Birkbeck College as part of the joint UCL/Birkbeck Institute of Structural and Molecular Biology (ISMB).  The ISMB is a vibrant and international research community in the centre of London, and has in-house access to state-of-the-art structural biology and biophysics facilities.

Apply here: https://goo.gl/UBwvWK
Informal enquires can be sent to alan.cheung at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:alan.cheung at ucl.ac.uk>

Our lab website: https://cheunglab.net<https://cheunglab.net/>
Our EM community: http://people.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/~ubcg16z/empage.html