[3dem] 3dem Digest, Vol 142, Issue 60

류범한 psryubh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 04:15:00 PDT 2019

Hi, Anchi

Cool explanation!

And here’s a question to your comment.

How the borderline; 85% nyquist has been determined and what limits that 15%?
DQE or some other limitations in detector?
And the value 15% is empirical or theoretical?

Best regards,
Han

Bumhan Ryu

Postdoctoral Researcher
Korea Basic Science Institute (KBSI)
161 Yeongudanji-ro, Ochang-eup, Cheongwon-gu, Cheongju-si
Chungcheongbuk-do, Republic of Korea

Office) 043-240-5329

2019. 6. 28. 오전 12:24, Anchi Cheng <acheng at nysbc.org> 작성: