[3dem] NCCAT 2019-C4 General User Proposal Deadline - July 1, 2019 - NYC, USA

Ed Eng eeng at nysbc.org
Tue Jun 25 19:36:24 PDT 2019

Dear all,

NCCAT has a quarterly call for access proposals. A reminder the next application deadline is July 1, 2019 for 2019’s scheduling cycle4 (2019-C4).

Apply now: http://nccat.nysbc.org/proposalcentral/ .

NCCAT is committed to an open and transparent application process to ensure equal-opportunity nationwide access. For more information visit nccat.nysbc.org<http://nccat.nysbc.org/> .

Briefly, the General User Proposal (GUP) supports instrumentation access and the cross-Training Program (TP) assists users in the development of cryoEM skills needed for independent research. In this cycle we are prioritizing our GUP1 early access program, which supports single particle cryoEM data collection on one of our existing Titan Krios instruments using a Gatan K2 direct-electron detector. When the NCCAT wing at NYSBC completes construction (expected later this summer) the scope of all our access classes will be expanded.

Best,
Ed Eng (NCCAT)

The Transformative High Resolution Cryo-Electron Microscopy Program
National Cryo-EM Service Centers - commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM<http://commonfund.nih.gov/CryoEM>
 Pacific Northwest Center for Cryo-EM (PNCC) - pncc.online<http://pncc.online/>
 National Center for CryoEM Access and Training (NCCAT) - nccat.nysbc.org<http://nccat.nysbc.org/>
 Stanford-SLAC Cryo-EM Center (S2C2) - cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2<http://cryoem.slac.stanford.edu/s2c2>

---
Edward T. Eng, Ph.D.
National Center for CryoEM Access and Training
Simons Electron Microscopy Center
New York Structural Biology Center
89 Convent Avenue, NY, NY 10027
nccat.nysbc.org<http://nccat.nysbc.org/> semc.nysbc.org<http://semc.nysbc.org/>