[3dem] Post Doctoral position

Shashi Bhushan shashibhushan.tyagi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 19:21:50 PDT 2019

Dear All,

A Post Doc position is available in my group at the School of Biological
Sciences at NTU Singapore. Below is a description of the position:

Research Fellow (JOB-2019-0129658)

One postdoctoral position (Research Fellows) is available in Asst. Prof
Shashi Bhushan’s group starting at the School of Biological
Sciences, Nanyang Technological University (NTU) in Singapore.

The project aims to study the *structure and function of mycobacterial
membrane proteins with cryo-EM and single particle analysis*. Our
laboratory has access to the state-of-the-art cryo-electron microscopes
(Fei 120 kV, Fei 200 Arctica and Fei 300 kV Titan Krios)  with direct
electron detectors (Falcon 3 and K2) for high-resolution structure
determination. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who are
willing to work on challenging projects to unravel the molecular mechanisms
of mycobacterial membrane proteins.

*Job Requirements*

   - Ph.D. in Structural Biology, Biochemistry, Biophysics or related
   disciplines.
   - Practical experience as evident by the publication in structural
   biology/X-ray crystallography/cryo-EM are essential for this position.

*Application Procedure*

To apply for the role, please send in your detailed CV, research statement
and at least name of two academic referees to Asst Prof Shashi Bhushan at
SBhushan at ntu.edu.sg.

Best wishes,

Shashi Bhushan

Assistant Professor